The Winning Edge
Are you a business or organization that competes for government contracts, grants or other funding opportunities? Well, if so, you’ve come to the right place for increasing your shot at scoring the jobs you seek!
Our experienced staff is skilled at:
• Evaluating bid and quote documents for sufficient relevance, timeliness and cost-effectiveness in pursuing
• Developing strategic questions for the Q&A process
• Organizing and overseeing response preparation – to ensure that all requirements are met, effectively and on-time
• Drafting proposals and responses, or portions thereof
• Critiquing draft responses prepared by others
• Editing draft responses (for completeness, clarity, impact of content, grammar, etc.)
• Researching and reporting on competitors and how to get the edge
• Providing insights into the bidding and procurement processes of state government
• Advising on State Term Contract opportunities
• Providing contacts within state government and private foundations
• Advising on new ways to locate bidding opportunities with the public sector, charitable funders and major corporations
• Serving as a subcontractor for your project, where appropriate, and one that is on State Term Contract and a Minority Business Enterprise
We understand the confidential nature of such work … and we take it absolutely seriously. Our staff has the utmost integrity (with references available) and we follow strict in-house procedures for safeguarding any and all information that we are invited to assist with on your behalf.
We consider ourselves to be a close member of your team in working on such projects. We also are happy to follow whatever privacy and accountability procedure you may desire … and we thank you for considering us in this capacity.